SubjectRe: The direction linux is taking
> I envy Alan, Linus, and Marcelo for having the ability to silently drop
> patches and wait for resends. I personally don't believe a patch tracking

I go to great lengths to try and avoid that. People often get very
short replies but I try to make sure if the patch isnt queued to apply
they get a reply. Sometimes I have to sit on them for a week until I
understand why I don't like them.

The things I happily drop are people arguing about why I dropped their patch

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:18    [W:0.120 / U:5.912 seconds]