SubjectRe: [kbuild-devel] CML2-1.9.15
Eric S. Raymond <esr@thyrsus.com>:
> We have an entire new front end in this release, code based on a tree width
^^^^^^^^^^
> that shows a nice folder view of the configuration menus. Install and try
> out `make treeconfig' to see it.

Should have been `tree widget'. That's what I get for trying to type after
4AM in the morning...

Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best
state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one;
for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries *by a
government*, which we might expect in a country *without government*,
our calamities is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means
by which we suffer." -- Thomas Paine

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans