    SubjectRe: [kbuild-devel] CML2-1.9.15
    Eric S. Raymond <>:
    > We have an entire new front end in this release, code based on a tree width
    > that shows a nice folder view of the configuration menus. Install and try
    > out `make treeconfig' to see it.

    Should have been `tree widget'. That's what I get for trying to type after
    4AM in the morning...

    Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best
    state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one;
    for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries *by a
    government*, which we might expect in a country *without government*,
    our calamities is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means
    by which we suffer." -- Thomas Paine

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.025 / U:4.448 seconds]