SubjectRe: Reaiser fs
bil Jeschke wrote:

>Ooops, i figured out what went wrong, but if I have to
>enable the experimental drivers, of which Reiser is
>not, then why is ext3 a choice when it is labeled
>experimental and I did not enable the experimental drivers?

ReiserFS is not labelled experimental in the SuSE kernel nowadays......
and I think SuSE is correct. We still have bugs, you can read about
them on our mailing list, but hitting them is much less likely than a
drive failure for ReiserFS users on the whole. 2.4.17 looks like our
most stable version yet. Marcello does a really nice job of quickly
integrating patches.

Hans

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:18    [W:0.094 / U:0.116 seconds]