lkml.org 
[lkml]   [2001]   [Dec]   [23]   [last100]   RSS Feed
Views: [wrap][no wrap]   [headers]  [forward] 
 
Messages in this thread
/
Date
From
SubjectRe: hdc: dma_intr: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }

Daniel,

Would it be great if Linux did not have such a lame design to handle the
these problems? Just imaging if we had a properly formed
FS/BLOCK/MAIN-LOOP/LOW_LEVEL model; whereas, an error of this nature in a
write to media failure could be passed back up the pathway to the FS and
request the FS to re-issue the storing of data to a new location.

To bad the global design lacks this ablitity and I suspect that nobody
gives a damn, or even worse ever thought of this idea.

Now the importance of model is not to promote the use of dying media, but
to be able to secure the content in buffer-cache, from app.-space, or
user-space to the media and flag the UID(0) that we are in deep DOO-DOO
and you better start backing up the content now.

I am just waiting to rip somebody's lunch who disagrees with me on the
importance of data-recovery and relocation upon media failures. Any
points claiming it is not important because the predictive nature of
device failure is unknown, should maybe ask an expert in the industry to
get you the answer. So lets have some fun and light off a really good
flame war!

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
CEO/President, LAD Storage Consulting Group
Linux ATA Development
Linux Disk Certification Project

On 6 Dec 2001, Daniel Stodden wrote:

>
> hi.
>
> over the last few days, i've been experiencing lengthy syslog
> complaints like the following:
>
> Dec 6 06:33:42 bitch kernel: hdc: dma_intr: status=0x51 { DriveReady
> SeekComplete Error }
> Dec 6 06:33:42 bitch kernel: hdc: dma_intr: error=0x40 {
> UncorrectableError }, LBAsect=1753708, sector=188216
> Dec 6 06:33:42 bitch kernel: end_request: I/O error, dev 16:06 (hdc),
> sector 188216
> Dec 6 06:33:42 bitch kernel: vs-13070: reiserfs_read_inode2: i/o
> failure occurred trying to find stat data of [113248 120445 0x0 SD]
> Dec 6 06:33:47 bitch kernel: hdc: dma_intr: status=0x51 { DriveReady
> SeekComplete Error }
> Dec 6 06:33:47 bitch kernel: hdc: dma_intr: error=0x40 {
> UncorrectableError }, LBAsect=1753708, sector=188216
> Dec 6 06:33:47 bitch kernel: end_request: I/O error, dev 16:06 (hdc),
> sector 188216
> Dec 6 06:33:47 bitch kernel: vs-13070: reiserfs_read_inode2: i/o
> failure occurred trying to find stat data of [113248 120439 0x0 SD]
> Dec 6 06:33:52 bitch kernel: hdc: dma_intr: status=0x51 { DriveReady
> SeekComplete Error }
> Dec 6 06:33:52 bitch kernel: hdc: dma_intr: error=0x40 {
> UncorrectableError }, LBAsect=1753708, sector=188216
> Dec 6 06:33:52 bitch kernel: end_request: I/O error, dev 16:06 (hdc),
> sector 188216
> Dec 6 06:33:52 bitch kernel: vs-13070: reiserfs_read_inode2: i/o
> failure occurred trying to find stat data of [113248 120449 0x0 SD]
> Dec 6 06:33:57 bitch kernel: hdc: dma_intr: status=0x51 { DriveReady
> SeekComplete Error }
> Dec 6 06:33:57 bitch kernel: hdc: dma_intr: error=0x40 {
> UncorrectableError }, LBAsect=1753708, sector=188216
> Dec 6 06:33:57 bitch kernel: end_request: I/O error, dev 16:06 (hdc),
> sector 188216
>
> always goes on for about 2 minutes, then may disappear for the rest of
> the day or longer.
>
> my main question is whether this could be a kernel problem or whether
> i just need to hurry a little getting my backups up to date and think
> about a new disk.
>
>
> - linux is 2.4.16 + preemption + buggy nvidia-1.0-2013 modules
> - board is an asus p5a, k6-2 550Mhz, Aladdin chipset
>
> thanx,
> dns
>
>
> bitch:/home/dns/src/mcnet/driver# uname -a
> Linux bitch 2.4.16 #1 Wed Nov 28 03:18:38 CET 2001 i586 unknown
>
> bitch:/home/dns/src/mcnet/driver# mount
> /dev/md1 on / type reiserfs (rw)
> proc on /proc type proc (rw)
> devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,gid=5,mode=620)
> /dev/hda4 on /boot type ext2 (rw)
> /dev/md0 on /var type reiserfs (rw)
> /dev/md2 on /home type reiserfs (rw)
> /dev/hda3 on /export01 type reiserfs (rw)
> /dev/hdc3 on /export02 type reiserfs (rw)
> /dev/sda1 on /export03 type reiserfs (rw)
> /proc/bus/usb on /proc/bus/usb type usbdevfs (rw)
>
> bitch:/proc/ide# lsmod
> Module Size Used by Tainted: P
> ov511 37476 0
> videodev 5120 1 [ov511]
> hisax 137888 3 (autoclean)
> isdn 104800 4 (autoclean) [hisax]
> slhc 4704 1 (autoclean) [isdn]
> sd_mod 10588 2 (autoclean)
> ide-scsi 7776 0
> ncr53c8xx 52000 1
> scsi_mod 91384 3 [sd_mod ide-scsi ncr53c8xx]
> eeprom 3200 0 (unused)
> w83781d 17312 0 (unused)
> i2c-proc 6176 0 [eeprom w83781d]
> i2c-ali15x3 4484 0 (unused)
> i2c-core 13288 0 [eeprom w83781d i2c-proc
> i2c-ali15x3]
> mousedev 4128 1
> hid 13024 0 (unused)
> input 3616 0 [mousedev hid]
> usb-ohci 21024 0 (unused)
> usbcore 49824 1 [ov511 hid usb-ohci]
> rtc 6360 0 (autoclean)
> unix 17124 11 (autoclean)
>
> bitch:/proc/ide# cat /proc/interrupts
> CPU0
> 0: 106679 XT-PIC timer
> 1: 4919 XT-PIC keyboard
> 2: 0 XT-PIC cascade
> 7: 108 XT-PIC HiSax
> 8: 2 XT-PIC rtc
> 10: 71 XT-PIC ncr53c8xx
> 12: 4091 XT-PIC usb-ohci
> 14: 25224 XT-PIC ide0
> 15: 17892 XT-PIC ide1
> NMI: 0
> ERR: 0
>
> bitch:/home/dns/src/mcnet/driver# cat /proc/mdstat
> Personalities : [raid0]
> read_ahead 1024 sectors
> md2 : active raid0 hdc7[1] hda7[0]
> 31848576 blocks 4k chunks
>
> md0 : active raid0 hdc5[1] hda5[0]
> 1049088 blocks 4k chunks
>
> md1 : active raid0 hdc6[1] hda6[0]
> 8389376 blocks 4k chunks
>
> unused devices: <none>
>
> bitch:/home/dns/src/mcnet/driver# cat /proc/cpuinfo
> processor : 0
> vendor_id : AuthenticAMD
> cpu family : 5
> model : 8
> model name : AMD-K6(tm) 3D processor
> stepping : 12
> cpu MHz : 551.273
> cache size : 64 KB
> fdiv_bug : no
> hlt_bug : no
> f00f_bug : no
> coma_bug : no
> fpu : yes
> fpu_exception : yes
> cpuid level : 1
> wp : yes
> flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr mce cx8 pge mmx syscall 3dnow
> k6_mtrr
> bogomips : 1101.00
>
>
> bitch:/proc/ide# find . -type f | xargs cat
>
> Ali M15x3 Chipset.
> ------------------
> PCI Clock: 33.
> CD_ROM FIFO:No , CD_ROM DMA:Yes
> FIFO Status: contains 0 Words, runs.
>
> -------------------primary channel-------------------secondary channel---------
>
> channel status: Off Off
> both channels togth: Yes Yes
> Channel state: OK OK
> Add. Setup Timing: 1T 1T
> Command Act. Count: 8T 8T
> Command Rec. Count: 16T 16T
>
> ----------------drive0-----------drive1------------drive0-----------drive1------
>
> DMA enabled: Yes Yes Yes No
> FIFO threshold: 4 Words 4 Words 8 Words 8 Words
> FIFO mode: FIFO Off FIFO Off FIFO On FIFO On
> Dt RW act. Cnt 3T 3T 3T 8T
> Dt RW rec. Cnt 1T 1T 1T 16T
>
> -----------------------------------UDMA Timings--------------------------------
>
> UDMA: OK No OK No
> UDMA timings: 2.5T 2.5T 2.5T 1.5T
>
> ide-scsi version 0.9
> ide-disk version 1.10
> 0010 3c01 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 3202
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 1803 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0004 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0505 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 4307
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 1408 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0009 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 3c0a 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 000c
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 32c0 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 32c1 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 00c2 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 00c4
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 00c5 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 00c6 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 00c7 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 d800
> 0010 0b01 6400 0064 0000 0000 0000 0502
> 6400 0064 0000 0000 0000 0703 6100 e561
> dc00 0400 0000 1204 6400 2764 0000 0000
> 0000 3305 6400 0164 0000 0000 0000 0b07
> 6400 0064 0000 0000 0000 0508 6400 0064
> 0000 0000 0000 1209 6400 7164 0012 0000
> 0000 130a 6400 0064 0000 0000 0000 320c
> 6400 2764 0000 0000 0000 32c0 6400 2764
> 0000 0000 0000 12c1 6400 2764 0000 0000
> 0000 02c2 b100 1fb1 0000 0000 0000 32c4
> 6400 0164 0000 0000 0000 22c5 6400 0164
> 0000 0000 0000 08c6 6400 0064 0000 0000
> 0000 0ac7 c800 00c8 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 06e2 1b01
> 0003 0001 1302 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 2400
> physical 59560/16/63
> logical 59560/16/63
> 1916
> 60036480
> name value min max mode
> ---- ----- --- --- ----
> bios_cyl 59560 0 65535 rw
> bios_head 16 0 255 rw
> bios_sect 63 0 63 rw
> breada_readahead 4 0 127 rw
> bswap 0 0 1 r
> current_speed 66 0 69 rw
> failures 0 0 65535 rw
> file_readahead 124 0 16384 rw
> ide_scsi 0 0 1 rw
> init_speed 66 0 69 rw
> io_32bit 0 0 3 rw
> keepsettings 0 0 1 rw
> lun 0 0 7 rw
> max_failures 1 0 65535 rw
> max_kb_per_request 127 1 127 rw
> multcount 0 0 8 rw
> nice1 1 0 1 rw
> nowerr 0 0 1 rw
> number 2 0 3 rw
> pio_mode write-only 0 255 w
> slow 0 0 1 rw
> unmaskirq 0 0 1 rw
> using_dma 1 0 1 rw
> IBM-DTLA-307030
> disk
> 045a 3fff 37c8 0010 0000 0000 003f 0000
> 0000 0000 2020 2020 2020 2020 2059 4b30
> 594b 464c 3733 3633 0003 0ef8 0028 5458
> 344f 4135 3043 4942 4d2d 4454 4c41 2d33
> 3037 3033 3020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020
> 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 8010
> 0000 2f00 4000 0200 0200 0007 3fff 0010
> 003f fc10 00fb 0100 1580 0394 0000 0007
> 0003 0078 0078 00f0 0078 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 001f 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 003c 0015 74eb 43ea 4000 7469 0002 4000
> 043f 000d 0000 0000 fffe 600b 80fe 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0001 000b 0001 0000 0000 001b 0000 0000
> 4000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 61a5
> ide-disk version 1.10
> pci
> ide0
> pci bus 00 device 78 vid 10b9 did 5229 channel 1
> b9 10 29 52 05 00 80 02 c1 8a 01 01 00 20 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 01 d0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 02 04
> 00 00 00 7a 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4a 00 80 ba 3a
> 00 00 00 89 00 55 2a 0a 01 00 31 31 01 00 31 00
> 00 00 1d 00 02 00 01 01 00 00 00 00 08 00 ca ec
> e0 07 4f c2 00 00 00 00 21 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 1
> 2147483647
> name value min max mode
> ---- ----- --- --- ----
> bios_cyl 0 0 1023 rw
> bios_head 0 0 255 rw
> bios_sect 0 0 63 rw
> current_speed 34 0 69 rw
> ide_scsi 0 0 1 rw
> init_speed 34 0 69 rw
> io_32bit 0 0 3 rw
> keepsettings 0 0 1 rw
> log 0 0 1 rw
> nice1 1 0 1 rw
> number 1 0 3 rw
> pio_mode write-only 0 255 w
> slow 0 0 1 rw
> transform 1 0 3 rw
> unmaskirq 0 0 1 rw
> using_dma 1 0 1 rw
> ASUS CD-S500/A
> cdrom
> 85c0 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020
> 2020 2020 2020 2020 0000 0000 0000 5631
> 2e31 4b20 2020 4153 5553 2043 442d 5335
> 3030 2f41 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020
> 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 0000
> 0000 0b00 0000 0400 0200 0006 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0407
> 0003 0078 0078 00e3 0078 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0004 0009 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0007 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> ide-scsi version 0.9
> 0010 3c01 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 3202
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 1803 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0004 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0505 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 4307
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 1408 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0009 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 3c0a 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 000c
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 32c0 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 32c1 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 00c2 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 00c4
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 00c5 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 00c6 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 00c7 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 d800
> 0010 0b01 6400 0064 0000 0000 0000 0502
> 6400 0064 0000 0000 0000 0703 6000 e360
> e500 0400 0000 1204 6400 1064 0000 0000
> 0000 3305 6400 0064 0000 0000 0000 0b07
> 6400 0064 0000 0000 0000 0508 6400 0064
> 0000 0000 0000 1209 6400 5464 000e 0000
> 0000 130a 6400 0064 0000 0000 0000 320c
> 6400 1064 0000 0000 0000 32c0 6400 1064
> 0000 0000 0000 12c1 6400 1064 0000 0000
> 0000 02c2 a600 21a6 0000 0000 0000 32c4
> 6400 0064 0000 0000 0000 22c5 6400 0064
> 0000 0000 0000 08c6 6400 0064 0000 0000
> 0000 0ac7 c800 00c8 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 06e2 1b01
> 0003 0001 1302 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 b300
> physical 59560/16/63
> logical 59560/16/63
> 1916
> 60036480
> name value min max mode
> ---- ----- --- --- ----
> bios_cyl 59560 0 65535 rw
> bios_head 16 0 255 rw
> bios_sect 63 0 63 rw
> breada_readahead 4 0 127 rw
> bswap 0 0 1 r
> current_speed 66 0 69 rw
> failures 0 0 65535 rw
> file_readahead 124 0 16384 rw
> ide_scsi 0 0 1 rw
> init_speed 66 0 69 rw
> io_32bit 0 0 3 rw
> keepsettings 0 0 1 rw
> lun 0 0 7 rw
> max_failures 1 0 65535 rw
> max_kb_per_request 127 1 127 rw
> multcount 0 0 8 rw
> nice1 1 0 1 rw
> nowerr 0 0 1 rw
> number 0 0 3 rw
> pio_mode write-only 0 255 w
> slow 0 0 1 rw
> unmaskirq 0 0 1 rw
> using_dma 1 0 1 rw
> IBM-DTLA-307030
> disk
> 045a 3fff 37c8 0010 0000 0000 003f 0000
> 0000 0000 2020 2020 2020 2020 2059 4b45
> 594b 4e4a 3137 3932 0003 0ef8 0028 5458
> 344f 4136 3841 4942 4d2d 4454 4c41 2d33
> 3037 3033 3020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020
> 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 2020 8010
> 0000 2f00 4000 0200 0200 0007 3fff 0010
> 003f fc10 00fb 0100 1580 0394 0000 0007
> 0003 0078 0078 00f0 0078 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 001f 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 003c 0015 74eb 43ea 4000 7469 0002 4000
> 043f 000d 0000 0000 fffe 603b 80fe 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0001 000b 0000 0000 0000 001b 0000 0000
> 4000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
> 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 10a5
> ide-disk version 1.10
> pci
> ide1
> pci bus 00 device 78 vid 10b9 did 5229 channel 0
> b9 10 29 52 05 00 80 02 c1 8a 01 01 00 20 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 01 d0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 02 04
> 00 00 00 7a 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4a 00 80 ba 3a
> 00 00 00 89 00 55 2a 0a 01 00 31 31 01 00 31 00
> 00 00 1d 00 02 00 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 ec ec
> 4f c2 4f c2 00 00 00 00 21 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 0
>
>
> --
> ___________________________________________________________________________
> mailto:stodden@in.tum.de
>
> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
> the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
> More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
> Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
>

Andre Hedrick
CEO/President, LAD Storage Consulting Group
Linux ATA Development
Linux Disk Certification Project

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/

\
 
 \ /
  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.134 / U:1.588 seconds]
©2003-2020 Jasper Spaans|hosted at Digital Ocean and TransIP|Read the blog|Advertise on this site