SubjectRe: [patch] Assigning syscall numbers for testing
> User space code should open /proc/dynamic_syscalls, read the lines
> looking for their syscall name, extract the number and call the glibc
> syscall() function using that number. Do not use the _syscalln()
> functions, they require a constant syscall number at compile time.

Simple brutal and to the point. Also it means a dynamic library can
switch to real syscalls and dynamic apps will migrate fine.

One request - can we specify a namespace of the form

vendorid is the wrong phrase but "some sane way of knowing whose syscall
it is" - it would be bad for andrea-aio and ben-aio to use the same names..