    Subjectproposal: feed smaller mailing lists into linux-kernel, add linux-kernel-core and linux-kernel-bugs
    Hello Dave,

    In light of some of the earlier comments in the various threads, I'd like to
    start feeding postings from linux-mm and linux-aio back into linux-kernel
    to encourage more widespread distribution of highly specific mumblings to the
    community at large. Along this lines, I also would like a couple of more
    specific mailing lists to be added: linux-kernel-core and linux-kernel-bugs
    to help readers in classifying the traffic. Thoughts?

    -ben
    --
    Fish.