SubjectRe: dscc4 and new Generic HDLC Layer
Krzysztof Halasa wrote:

> Anyway, incremental patch is better, I'm going to submit my paches
> to 2.5 after some features (FR InARP, DCD handling, probably FR bridging)
> are added and tested.
>
> Seems it's better to include that things in 2.4 when it works fine.
> Especially if all drivers are updated.
> 2.5 first - of course.

How long do you think it will take to include the last changes in 2.4?
Isn't it possible to submit a patch without these new features, just to
speed up this process? Is there anything else that still need to be done
before you submit it?

It seems that there is a consensus that maintaining this out of the
kernel is causing some overhead to the drivers maintainers...

Best regards,

Danielabegin:vcard
n:Squassoni;Daniela
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Cyclades;R&D
version:2.1
email;internet:daniela@cyclades.com
title:Software Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;-3392
fn:Daniela Squassoni
end:vcard

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.137 / U:1.340 seconds]