Subjectname-server in the kernel

I deleted the name of the one who made the query. Of course
you could do the M$ way (bad network neighbor). You have the
routing information from within the kernel. Therefore, you
can query every possible address on port 53. This will eventually
get you some machine that pretends to be a name-server for the
domain.

I don't suggest you do this, though. If you need IP addresses
or name-to-address translation inside a module or a kernel-driver,
something is broken in the design, probably an understanding of
what the kernel is.

Cheers,
Dick Johnson

was handled in the BIOS, I found that there aren't any.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.020 / U:2.072 seconds]