SubjectNetwork related
Hi,
I have a problem with the 2.4.14 kernel custom compiled on a RedHat 7.2. I
thought I was very careful in selecting the necessary modules at first.
Everything works great except that when I want to browse some sites
I get a "connection timed out". Most of the sites work ok but some
specific ones like www.nvidia.com, www.sun.com, www.ingdirect.com
never works and gives the same error. When I boot up with other
kernel or win2000 everything works fine though:( Maybe this is
a consequence of some other bigger problem which I couldn't figure
out so far. It looks like only those sites filter out my http request.
What modules could I have forgotten to include?

Another question is I don't have ipt_MIRROR, ipt_unclean, ipt_iplimit
in netfilter modules anymore. What config settings should I set on
to have these back?
Thanks a lot,
Alp

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.062 / U:5.096 seconds]