SubjectRe: NULL pointer dereference in moxa driver
> Most interestingly the moxa-driver is better by far than the mxser. It
> seems to me the mxser is _really_ old. If you want to help us all,

mxser, like the boards the moxa mxser driver supports is very old.

> I cannot submit a patch to marcelo, because I am not the maintainer,
> and we all don't want to fork a new mxser-driver apart from the
> original.

There is no maintainer, and our code base has drifted a fair way from what
moxa originally submitted (being a 2.0 driver with the serial transmit race
bug).

Anyone who wants to beat the mxser driver into shape, go for it.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.216 / U:1.112 seconds]