    SubjectRe: Cannot unlock spinlock... Was: Problem in yenta.c, 2nd edition
    Jan Marek <> writes:

    > I'm sorry, but this is the Compaq Armada notebook and in its BIOS
    > I can't disable even ACPI or this device :-((( Maybe it is
    > possible in special "BIOS setup program" which can be load from
    > Compaq rescue partition: however I remove this partition :-(

    Have you checked Compaq's website? I know for their desktop and
    server systems you can download setup floppy images that give you all
    the functionality of the rescue partition (and IIRC let you recreate
    the partition if you want to). Perhaps the same is true for your

    --T. J. Jackson, 1863

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:12    [W:0.022 / U:20.916 seconds]