SubjectRe: Coding style - a non-issue
Date
> I'm deadly serious: we humans have _never_ been able to replicate
> something more complicated than what we ourselves are, yet natural
> selection did it without even thinking.

a very interesting argument, but not very pertinent - we don't have 10's of
thousands of year or even really 10's of years. We have to use intellect
to root out the obviously bad ideas, and even more importantly the
bad-but-not-obviously-bad ideas.

> Quite frankly, Sun is doomed. And it has nothing to do with their
> engineering practices or their coding style.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on why.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans