    SubjectRe: Coding style - a non-issue
    > I'm deadly serious: we humans have _never_ been able to replicate
    > something more complicated than what we ourselves are, yet natural
    > selection did it without even thinking.

    a very interesting argument, but not very pertinent - we don't have 10's of
    thousands of year or even really 10's of years. We have to use intellect
    to root out the obviously bad ideas, and even more importantly the
    bad-but-not-obviously-bad ideas.

    > Quite frankly, Sun is doomed. And it has nothing to do with their
    > engineering practices or their coding style.

    I'd love to hear your thoughts on why.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:13    [W:0.021 / U:19.352 seconds]