SubjectRe: [LART] pc_keyb.c changes
Alexander Viro wrote:

> Could the person who switched from BKL to spin_lock_irqsave() in
> pc_keyb.c please share whatever the hell he had been smoking? Free clue:
> disabling interrupts for long intervals to improve scalability is right up
> there with fighting for peace and fucking for virginity.
As I slowly raise my hand to take, um credit....

This is definitely one of the drivers I to take a second look at, now
that I know about the BKL being held for block and char device opens.
Do you have any ideas how else to do this safely since aux_count is
referenced during an interrupt?

--
Dave Hansen
dave@sr71.net