SubjectRe: [OT[ some questions about wedding
Date
On Friday 30 November 2001 00:01, 안수민 wrote:
> Hi!!
> Nice to meet you and happy to join your group.
> I'm a korean girl and go to university.
> and I got a project of which topic is world wedding
> culture.
> so i need your help!!

Unfrotunately, this is very off topic for this list, as evidenced by the many
sarcastic replies.
Yet perhaps some answers can be supplied.

> could you answer my questions if you know them?
> (you don't have to anwser all of questions
> i'll be very happy even though you anwser only one or
> two :-)
>
> -these are what i want to know.
> 1. what is the most popular wedding present in your
> culture?
Kind of hard to say, maybe sex...... (not much of a gift if you've already
done it though)

> 2. How much money do you need to prepare wedding
> ceremony(also, which item do you spend money most for)
> ?
Variable: from real cheap to 1 million dollars or more . It all depends on
your means and the means of the rest of the family.

> 3. do you have a unique expression for proposal?
> (for example, in korea, a man says "i'll love you
> until my black hair turns into white like snow" to his
> lover)

Unfortunately not. This, if such expressions come into play, is left up to
the maginations of the participants.

> 4. what is the most popular place for honeymoon in
> your culture?
As w/ your question of most popular wedding present, too many variables.
Everything from geographic location to personal preference.

> 5. where and when is wedding ceremony usually held?
Umm, a church. Often on a Saturday.

> please help me!!!
> thank you for reading my mail :-)

I'm sorry to be unable to provide more concrete answers to your questions,
but w/ such huge variances in this "culture", it becomes exceedingly
difficult to pin down.

tabris

"Beauity is just a light switch away".

Nacole Alyshia Bua