SubjectProblems in exporting symbols
Date
Hi,

I am attempting to process Scsi Requests for implementaion of a
customised target mode driver through my kernel module.
FOr achieving this, I have declared a global pointer 'my_request' of
Scsi_Request type, and duly allocated (using scsi_allocate_request ) in the
scan_scsis_single function.
I am exporting the symbol through the EXPORT_SYMBOL macro in scsi_syms.c. I
observe that scsi_allocate_request goes thorugh fine, and able to initialise
it.
Howewver, when I reference the same in my module while processing
at a later stage, I am obtaining an unresolved external for
'my_request' while loading my module.
I am able to see the variable in /proc/kysms as :
my_request_R__ver_my_request

Can I get any inputs on why I am facing this problem ?
TIA,
Kumar