SubjectRe: [khttpd-users] khttpd vs tux
> Hi do you know about what traffic you are talking ?

Yes. I know.

> Between 200Mps and 4Gps this means you would on the
> max Limit Transver abaout 400MB each second.
> And on the lower limit 20MB.
>
> I think that you shouldn't look for an software web server
> but an GOOD hardware server ( or load balancer ), but i think
> then there is khttpd the right choice.

I don't think good hardware is enough. I mean - I can probably strap up
twenty cool servers from some hardware producer, cluster them together
with some cool software and blah blah blah, but I can't use that money. I
need a good solution - not low-cost, but still lower...

So - good hardware and good software.

---
Computers are like air conditioners.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:12    [W:0.030 / U:3.748 seconds]