SubjectRe: Release Policy
From
   From: Andrew Morton <akpm@zip.com.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:04:02 -0800

Marcelo, if someone sends you a patch which has not been thoroughly
reviewed on the appropriate mailing list, I would urge you to
peremptorily shitcan it. There is no reason why you alone should
be responsible for reviewing kernel changes.

Are you suggesting that, for example, I should send every Sparc change
to this list?

I bet a lot of what he is seeing are driver and arch updates.

Such updates really only need to go through his "stupid filter"
when it is coming from the maintainer, but it does add up and
take up time.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:13    [W:0.123 / U:1.596 seconds]