SubjectRe: PCMCIA->USB
"Randy.Dunlap" wrote:

> Kirill Ratkin wrote:

> > > Do you have a web page reference for the subject device?
> > No, It isn't finished yet. I thought may be somebody have made it
> > already.
> >

> > > The usb-ohci driver has been known to work with PCMCIA/USB OHCI
> > > cards.
>
> Do you mean that you are working on a PCMCIA (CardBus I hope ?)
> to USB card and want to know if it will work with Linux?
>
> Is it OHCI- or UHCI- or ECHI-based (USB controller)?

I have device (see description below) and I started to find
documentation for it now (I'd like to write driver of it for education
goals). And I ask because may be somebody wrote it already and there
isn't necessary to write same one.

--->>>---
? For PC, Notebook and MAC Powerbook ? Adds two USB ports into your
notebook
computer for instant multiple USB device connections ? Built in driver
support from Apple and
Microsoft PC : Windows 98 , Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000 Mac
: OS 8.6 or
later ? Compliant with USB Specification, Version 1.1 ? Compliant with
OpenHCI
Specification, Revision 1.0a ? Chip set: Opti chip ? Regulatory
approval(s): FCC Class B & CE
? Version: v1.0
---<<<---

> Or are you just interested in using one?
>
> ~Randy

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:12    [W:0.061 / U:0.248 seconds]