SubjectRe: GPLONLY kernel symbols???

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Richard Gooch wrote:

> Alexander Viro writes:
> > No, you shouldn't. For those of us who have similar problems with
> > reviewing your code patch (later - CVS or RCS) will appear on
> > ftp.math.psu.edu/pub/viro/ tommorrow. End of story.
>
> So is this the hostile takeover you've mentioned? Even though I'm
> addressing the devfs races you've complained about so often, and have
> been releasing these patches, you still wish to pursue this hostile
> action?

Oh, for crying out loud! You've very eloquently described the problems
with reading code in alien style. You have said that you were tired
with other folks complaining about coding style of devfs. I replied
telling these people where to look for a version that will be in
standard kernel style, so that they could get off your back. What's
your problem with _that_, for fsck sake?

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:13    [W:0.069 / U:2.460 seconds]