SubjectRe: HFS Filesystem
Simon Bazley wrote:

> What information or documentation is there on HFS and writing linux
> applications what use resource forks and other mac quirkiness. In
> particular how do I write an application that uses all the data
> availiable on macs (and hence HFS) but not commonly used. Whats
> more if there is a method to access that data, what happens if I
> try using it on a non HFS file system.
>
> I'm entertaining thoughts on tidying up some of the underlying code
> in netatalk if you're wondering why I'm asking all this.

I'd strongly suggest that you post this same question on the
linuxppc-dev lists, if you haven't already. My experience with Linux on
PPC based machines has shown those lists to offer much more support than
the standard development list here for that platform.

Take a look a lists.linuxppc.org and see if they can help you out.

Later,
Tom

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:18    [W:0.069 / U:1.472 seconds]