SubjectRe: Intel EEPro 100 with kernel drivers
Andrey Savochkin:
> It should be Rx_TCO_Packets, not Tx.
> The problem described in Intel's advisory is related to incorrect processing
> of receiving packets.

But if it's this bug that's triggered with NFS-traffic, then the counter
should be increasing with every timeout, right? Not just one time. I get a
lot of timeout and the counter is still just 1.

I'm going out to buy me another NIC and try tests a bit systematically, and
report back with the results afterwards.

--
Thomas