SubjectRe: [RFC] Standard way of generating assembler offsets
Hi there.

If anyone is interested I have already made a perl
script that produces assembler offsets from structure

It doesn't need to run native since it reads the
header files, extract the structures and by using
objdump calculates the offsets automatically.

Maybe it needs some more work for what you describe,
but it's exactly what you describe.

If you're interested please email me directly for
more information.