SubjectRe: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Hey, go gupple somebody else...     :)

> M. Edward Borasky wrote:
> > Dang! I'm in Oregon ... now you gotta kill me :-).
>
> Yesssss ... but how? (drums fingers)
>
> But wait, what am I thinking? Am I sliding down the
> slipperly slope of crime so quickly? This is how Osama
> Bin Laden got started you know: with a pirated copy of
> DOS 3.2 on his old Osborne. It wasn't too long after
> that that he was first seen in the company of Bert.
>
> I think what I'll do is send out a GPL. I've been told
> it's a destroyer of intellectual property, so maybe it
> will erase your memory that they have seen these messages.
>
> GPL GPL GPL
>
> -

Sincerely,

Jim Potter
45th Parallel Processing
jrp@wvi.com

Those that would give up a necessary freedom for
temporary safety deserve neither freedom nor safety.
-- Ben Franklin

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:11    [W:5.438 / U:0.072 seconds]