    SubjectRe: Linux 2.2.20pre10
    Reral problem is that there are also good developers that this way are
    cutted out, and cannot give their contrib.

    ufff! I tend to belive that politicians make law without a real knoledge
    of what they are doing (see Italian law on copyrights)

    Luigi

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Alan Cox wrote:

    > > Putting pressure on US people to have them influence their
    > > legislation? Aka. every people have the rulers they deserve? Won't work
    > > out.
    >
    > "Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after
    > they have rebelled they cannot become conscious."
    >
    > > Seriously, are you kidding?
    >
    > The current interpretation of the DMCA is as lunatic as it sounds. With luck
    > the Sklyarov case will see that overturned on constitutional grounds. Until
    > then US citizens will have to guess about security issues.
    >
    > Alan
    > -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:08    [W:0.029 / U:0.720 seconds]