SubjectRe: Linux 2.2.20pre10
I think that a lot of people would like to know more about
how the DMCA creates the risk that Alan is worried about.

Having said that, the decision about what is required to protect
himself is up to Alan, and if he chooses to be very cautious
then that is more than his right. Don't like it? You can
always start maintaining your own -xyz kernel branch.

I would also like to know how this issue affects Canadians,
who often occupy a legal middle ground between the U.S.
and the non-U.S. world when it comes to these issues.
Can Canadian citizens be informed of these changelog items?

--
Thomas Hood
(Don't reply to the From: address but to jdthood_AT_mail.com)