    SubjectRe: Linux 2.2.20pre10 wrote:

    > Thank you. That's a very kind and generous offer. You might want to consult a
    > French attorney, though, just to make certain there's no way they could make
    > trouble for you under French law.

    Even if I'm risking troubles, I'm ready to face them. Freedom of speech
    is important enough to take risks to fight for it. Remember: "Beware of
    he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams
    himself your master"

    > I really appreciate the fact that you're willing to help, but I wouldn't want
    > you to risk getting into trouble on our behalf.

    I'm ready to take the risks...

    ** Gael Le Mignot, Ing3 EPITA, Coder of The Kilobug Team **
    Home Mail : Work Mail :
    GSM : (in France) ICQ UIN : 7299959
    Web : or

    "Software is like sex it's better when it's free.", Linus Torvalds

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:10    [W:0.022 / U:13.644 seconds]