SubjectRe: VM
reading what lang wrote, ive been thinking

Im on the type of machine that swapping the least is most favorable. rik's vm seems that it would be able to swap less, and not swap the wrong things enough of the time. andrea's, if i try to do something major, it swaps like crazy, but I havent tested rik's because I dont trust the rest of the ac tree to mess around with it. Is there any chance of rik's vm being atleast an option to choose, and possibly see what the community wants? Maybe if rik's vm is cleaned up, that 5% of stupidity would go down to the less than 1% we all hope for.

Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || unknown@panax.com