    SubjectRe: storage over IP (was Re: [PLEASE-TESTME] Zerocopy networking patch,
    I haven't tracked the IP storage group too closely, but was at the San Diego IETF
    where there were some interesting debates about this issue.

    There is a write-up at http://ips.pdl.cs.cmu.edu/mail/msg02598.html

    Now I'm not sure if I agree with some of the assumptions. And I share your concern
    about using multiple tcp streams.

    Thoughts?

    cheers,
    karthik