    SubjectSupport for 802.11 cards?
    Hello,

    I was wondering what 802.11 PCI cards anyone knows of that run
    under Linux-2.4. (or 2.2 for that matter)

    I have looked at Documentation/Configure.help and done a quick
    grep of all the documentation for "802.11" without much luck. I can't seem
    to find anything related to the aironet cards that are mentioned in
    ./Configure.help -- it would be a matter of guesswork for me to figure out
    which, if any, Cisco card is the same one that the kernel supports.

    Does anyone know if anyone has released (working) drivers for
    their 802.11 cards that have not been incorporated into the kernel?

    I know D-Link has some 802.11 cards out right now, but I haven't
    seen any mention of support for Linux. I know other D-Link devices are
    supported; does anyone know if someone is working on a driver for their
    card? If not, have they been receptive to requests for documentation?

    Thanks!

    Mike Pontillo

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.059 / U:87.980 seconds]