    SubjectRe: hotmail not dealing with ECN
    Jeremy Hansen wrote:

    > Just curious if others have noticed that hotmail is unable to deal with
    > ECN and wondering if this is a standard that should be encouraged, as in
    > should I tell hotmail that perhaps they should look into supporting it, or
    > should I not waste my breath and echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn?

    Forget it. I mailed them and this is the answer:

    "As ECN is not a widely used internet standard, and as Cisco does not
    have a stable OS for their routers that accepts ECN, anyone attempting
    to access our site through a gateway or from a computer that uses ECN
    will be unable to do so."

    Juri

    --
    juri.haberland@innominate.com