SubjectRe: Big Bada Boom...
Yeah, I've been bitten by this quite often.  Basically, just edit arch/alpha/kernel/Makefile and remove irq_pyxis.c from the obj-y
line. I'm not positive what systems require it exactly, but rawhide isn't one of them. I have a totally separate patch from Andrea
that suggests (to my mind) that it is required for: GENERIC, CIA, CABRIOLET, EV164, EB66P, LX164, PC164, MIATA, RUFFIAN and SX164. Does
someone want to verify that and then a quickie patch can be whipped up and sent in.

- Pete

Greg from Systems wrote:

> 2.4.0 Kernel problem...
> Alpha version only..
>
> This seems to be purely a source problem...
>
> attached is my .config, and here is the problem:
>
> when using the attached .config and running a 'make dep ; make boot' I get
> the following:

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans