SubjectRe: Modules not being found with 2.4.0 on a 486 based box
Date

You need to install a recent version of modutils (at least 2.4.0) because
the directory structure changed as you noticed it and the new modutils are
able to deal with that.

--
Mathieu CHOUQUET-STRINGER E-Mail : mchouque@e-steel.com
Learning French is trivial: the word for horse is cheval, and