SubjectRe: [OT?] Coding Style
I am not sure about Linux IDEs, but when I programmed Objective-C using the
OpenStep IDE, you could not only do auto-completion on those, but on any
word that had been previously used. That was cool, and didn't cause wacky
problems like you might think it would (auto-completing words like the, to,
for, etc when trying to type something else).

JBuilder comes close, so I am guessing the Klyx will also. I sent an email
suggestion to Inprise, excuse me..Borland, on the subject last year. They
seemed to like it.

jk

At 01:05 PM 1/23/01 -0500, Christopher Friesen wrote:
>This is why the autocompletion of functions and struct members in VC++ is
>awfully nice...hit the first few unique letters and it will complete the
>rest of
>the function for you, then hit tab and keep going. Is there anything with
>that
>functionality under Linux?
>
>Chris

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:18    [W:0.049 / U:1.152 seconds]