SubjectRe: Error with RAID: Physical Drive 0:1 killed due to SCSI phase
> This happens 1 time per week it seems, I can fix it manually by doing Alt-R
> and marking all drives as online again. But essentially we lose the RAID
> each week because of these sequence errors and then we need to reboot and
> fix the RAID card, then its fine for a week.

Report it to the maintainer , address in the driver. From memory I believe this
occurs if you use drives with bugs. There is a Mylex list of 'approved' drives
and if you stray from it so be it. I dont think its a Linux thing

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:52    [W:0.033 / U:4.028 seconds]