SubjectRe: .br blacklisted ?
Rik van Riel wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, David Ford wrote:
>
>> Rik van Riel wrote:

>>> Remind me to never help you with kernel problems again.
>>
>> Others on this list blacklist or let others blacklist for them
>> with varying precision.
>

> So do I. I chose to blacklist John O'Donnell and he will
> never get any kernel help from me again (since I can't see
> his email).
>
> Rik
> --
> Virtual memory is like a game you can't win;
> However, without VM there's truly nothing to lose...
>
> http://www.surriel.com/
> http://www.conectiva.com/ http://distro.conectiva.com.br/

Please tell me I just didn't just see this message??!?!?!?!
Please??!?!?!? What are you doing?
I mean no one person here any disrespect - please do the same.
Why did you say this? Please tell me?
Please????? I thought this thread was OVER!

--
<SomeLamer> what's the difference between chattr and chmod?
<SomeGuru> SomeLamer: man chattr > 1; man chmod > 2; diff -u 1 2 | less