    SubjectRE: Linux not adhering to BIOS Drive boot order?
    > This is due to the fixed ordering of the scsi drivers. You can change the
    > order of the scsi hosts with the "scsihosts" kernel parameter. See
    > linux/drivers/scsi/scsi.c
    [Venkatesh Ramamurthy] I think it would be a nice idea if we can
    make this process automatic , with out user typing in the order and
    remembering it. The fact that a kernel developer is not using the machines
    daily to get his work done should be in our minds. If we do this Linux would
    become more user friendly