SubjectRe: ide.2.4.1-p3.01112001.patch
> > Note that "hdparm -X34 -d1" enables old DMA, not UDMA.  (The board was
> > advertised as UDMA capable but it isn't AFAIK).

Fwiw, -X34 does not fix the lockups for everyone else.

Vojtech Pavlik wrote:
> Is the board still available for some testing?

The board is not in the same country as me (Wales vs. France), but I
visit it every few months so there is some chance of me testing it on
that timescale. AFAIK there are no computer experts in the area to
enable remote access ;-)

> It should be able to do UDMA33.

It does not look hopeful. Let us look at an old email: