SubjectRe: [RFC] my current kernel todo list
Em Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 06:28:27PM +0100, Tigran Aivazian escreveu:
> On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:

> > > Ok, I understand this now - just cheched the cardbus/pcihotplug code.
> > >
> > > Ok, now if you do this, please leave out ne.c and hp100.c - I have the
> > > cards for these two so I can do it and test it myself.
> >
> > humm, In fact I've already sent a patch to Paul Gortmaker only, asking
> > for feedback about the PCI case (that I think should be removed from it,
> > as ne2k-pci already has this), here it is, maybe it'll help you in the
> > process.
>
> excellent idea (about removing PCI code from ne.c) - what did Paul say?

nothing, no answer to my messages (I assume he is busy with more important
things now). Do anybody here knows of any reason to keep the PCI code
duplicated in ne.c and ne2k-pci.c?

> Also, omit pcnet32.c from your list as I have it too (well, vmware virtual
> one) so I'll do it as well.

Ok, like Jeff Garzik once said when I started being more active in fixing some
of those issues: Thanks you for getting things out of my TODO list :-))

- Arnaldo

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:41    [W:0.057 / U:0.816 seconds]