SubjectRe: Availability of kdb

Marty Fouts wrote:

> While I think that Merkey has a skewed view and an axe to grind, I think
> that the level of optimism on the other side borders on the naïve.

They are not naive, just young, and the young don't know what they
cannot do yet, and this gives them the ability to achive the impossible
at times -- don't fault them for that.

I have no axe to grind, but I do have a different view. I'm the 1 in 30
million men born with an extra Y chromosone (a double YY), so you are
pertially right there. DOuble YY males have a different brain structure
-- the lymbic system in my brain is so electrically active, it qualifies
as a third brain. Normal humans have two brains, left and right. Like
most double YY's I have three, left, right, lymbic. Fortunately for me,
my frontal lobes are normal and do not exhibit the wiring problems that
afflict 60% of double YY's, such as an uncontrollable urge to take an
axe and chop someone to pieces because they pissed me off.

Famous double YY's of history:

Good:

Nikolov Tesla
Thomas Edison
Albert Einstein
Nostradomos (DNA analysis of remains in his grave)

Bad:

Charlse Manson
Jack the Ripper (DNA analysis of 1800's evidence)
Ted Bundy
Jeffrey Dahmer

My view is different, not skewed...

:-)

Jeff

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:41    [W:0.034 / U:0.024 seconds]