Subject[OT] incremental patch of two patches?
This is a little offtopic, but as everybody here uses patches everyday,,
someone migth have an answer for this.

How can I make a incremental patch of two other patches without making
two trees?

Let me explain, I want to know what has changed between test8-pre4 and
test8-pre5, I remember sometime ago that this question or something
similar has been answered, but the infamous truncate but bit some of my
mailboxes and I can't find it.

I think that this can be done without even using the original tree, only
using the patches, but I cant find a way.

Thanks.

--
Jorge Nerin
<jnerin@svalero.es>