    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Withdrawl of Open Source NDS Project/NTFS/M2FS forLinux

    All the stuff on our website and ftp servers is free Linux code and it
    runs in the kernel. Novell's customers have been downloading it for
    over a year. At any point, Linux is free to take it and use it. Lots
    of Linux users already are.

    Jeff

    Jes Sorensen wrote:

    > Jeff> Ingo Molnar wrote:
    >
    > >> you dont contribute a bit to the generic kernel and the kernel
    > >> infrastructure itself.
    >
    > Jeff> I contribute code, time, and $$$, Ingo.
    >
    > HAve you contributed code to anything but your own private project
    > which you have just declared to be withdrawn so you can go stick it
    > into your own custom OS? I don't remember seeing you contribute code
    > to any other part of the kernel, besides scream about bugs in the
    > kernel that shows up to be bugs in your compiler etc.
    >
    > Jes

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:39    [W:4.505 / U:0.008 seconds]