SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Withdrawl of Open Source NDS Project/NTFS/M2FS forLinux

All the stuff on our website and ftp servers is free Linux code and it
runs in the kernel. Novell's customers have been downloading it for
over a year. At any point, Linux is free to take it and use it. Lots
of Linux users already are.

Jeff

Jes Sorensen wrote:

> Jeff> Ingo Molnar wrote:
>
> >> you dont contribute a bit to the generic kernel and the kernel
> >> infrastructure itself.
>
> Jeff> I contribute code, time, and $$$, Ingo.
>
> HAve you contributed code to anything but your own private project
> which you have just declared to be withdrawn so you can go stick it
> into your own custom OS? I don't remember seeing you contribute code
> to any other part of the kernel, besides scream about bugs in the
> kernel that shows up to be bugs in your compiler etc.
>
> Jes

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:39    [W:0.130 / U:9.348 seconds]