    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Withdrawl of Open Source NDS Project/NTFS/M2FS forLinux

    Someone has to port it to Linux. It runs on MANOS only at present, but
    I posted the source code months ago and told folks they could have it.
    You can download the MANOS sources and a binary and run it to see how it
    works. It's at vger.timpanogas.org.

    Jeff

    Jeff

    Tigran Aivazian wrote:

    > On Sat, 2 Sep 2000, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
    > > A kernel debugger would make all our lives easier and cost me less money
    > > in salaries to engineers for particular projects.
    >
    > Which kernel debugger? I use kdb and find it very convenient. I hated it
    > (it was unstable) in the beginning but now (kdb 1.3 against
    > 2.4.0-test8-pre2) it is very stable and useful so I "don't leave home
    > without it".
    >
    > What is this your "killer kernel debugger" version of a kernel debugger?
    > If it is better than kdb, please post a URL and we will all give it a try.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Tigran
    >
    > PS. Btw, yes, your announcement was quite disappointing but I guess we'll
    > survive, we'll miss you :)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:38    [W:0.022 / U:118.628 seconds]