SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Withdrawl of Open Source NDS Project/NTFS/M2FS forLinux

Someone has to port it to Linux. It runs on MANOS only at present, but
I posted the source code months ago and told folks they could have it.
You can download the MANOS sources and a binary and run it to see how it
works. It's at vger.timpanogas.org.

Jeff

Jeff

Tigran Aivazian wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Sep 2000, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
> > A kernel debugger would make all our lives easier and cost me less money
> > in salaries to engineers for particular projects.
>
> Which kernel debugger? I use kdb and find it very convenient. I hated it
> (it was unstable) in the beginning but now (kdb 1.3 against
> 2.4.0-test8-pre2) it is very stable and useful so I "don't leave home
> without it".
>
> What is this your "killer kernel debugger" version of a kernel debugger?
> If it is better than kdb, please post a URL and we will all give it a try.
>
> Thanks,
> Tigran
>
> PS. Btw, yes, your announcement was quite disappointing but I guess we'll
> survive, we'll miss you :)

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans