SubjectRe: eDirectory Trustee and User Space IOCTL() in NWFS
> What you are about to ship is like swiss cheese, and could render any
> Linux server a point of attack that will allow a hacker to get into a
> single server with a replica, then gain access to the entire Network.

If it works as described then its already a swiss cheese. You just need to put
up a fake or compromised box and collect the data. Breaking into Novell boxes
and doing bios level I/O isnt hard.

Mind you, until its open source I'll stick with LDAP and kerberos. For one I
trust folks like Ted more to get it right.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:38    [W:0.087 / U:0.024 seconds]