    SubjectRe: Linux kernel modules development in C++
    On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Igmar Palsenberg wrote:

    > > > OO design had nothing to do with OO implementation. I can design a system
    > > > totally in OO, and implement it in C. Really stupid thing to do I think,
    > > > but it's possible..
    > >
    > > Try it someday. That's how VFS/VM/filesystems are done.
    > Tell my teacher it's a good idea, he is telling otherwise :)

    While at Linux Kongress, I found the following credo at
    one of the toilets of the university where the event was

    "Stop studying, start thinking"

    Now I'm /certain/ that the toilet is the only place in
    a university where people actually take the time to sit
    down and THINK about issues...

    "What you're running that piece of shit Gnome?!?!"
    -- Miguel de Icaza, UKUUG 2000

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:38    [W:0.022 / U:8.100 seconds]