SubjectRe: Linux kernel modules development in C++
On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Igmar Palsenberg wrote:

> > > OO design had nothing to do with OO implementation. I can design a system
> > > totally in OO, and implement it in C. Really stupid thing to do I think,
> > > but it's possible..
> >
> > Try it someday. That's how VFS/VM/filesystems are done.
> Tell my teacher it's a good idea, he is telling otherwise :)

While at Linux Kongress, I found the following credo at
one of the toilets of the university where the event was

"Stop studying, start thinking"

Now I'm /certain/ that the toilet is the only place in
a university where people actually take the time to sit
down and THINK about issues...

"What you're running that piece of shit Gnome?!?!"
-- Miguel de Icaza, UKUUG 2000