SubjectRE: Russell King forks ARM Linux.u
Date
> > believe that no problem can be solved with a flame war
> going on. That is why
> > I decide to stop speaking with him about the serial port
> issue. He then
> > decided to block the e-mails. So here we are.
>
> Well if you arent speaking to him, then it doesnt matter if
> he blocks your
> emails..

I told him that I would stop speaking to him in regard to this issue. It
just makes it impossible to send him a kernel patch. What I find really
interesting is that he did not just block me but the entire domain.

So now we will have to send our patches to the kernel mailing list, setup
out own mailing list and web pages. It is not a problem since we already
have a web site setup.

--George

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:38    [W:0.030 / U:11.056 seconds]