SubjectRE: Russell King forks ARM Linux.
Date
Russell;

> George France writes:
> > As you probably know Russell King is the maintainer of ARM
> Linux. Him and I
> > have been debating how serial ports should be handled on an
> off for months
> > now. IMHO, today he lost it,
>
> Please note that at every instance, George has totally
> ignored my suggestions
> and advice. I have ended up taking this last straw to
> prevent any further
> flame wars or other nastyness between us.

Every instance??? I think this is an exaggeration, don't you? If you really
want to prevent a flame war stop poking at me.

As I said in my last message to you, I am tired of arguing with you.

--George

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:39    [W:0.035 / U:2.264 seconds]