SubjectRE: cPCI development
Date
Am I right in assumming that 2.2.14 (as from RH6.2) supports cPCI? Or do I
need to start developing on 2.4?

I really do need to do some research into this, if I knew where to start. I
need some docs! (either paper, URL, or the straight-jacket kind)

Justin.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:39    [W:0.114 / U:6.916 seconds]