    SubjectRE: Availability of kdb

    On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Marty Fouts wrote:

    > Craftsmanship is in the way you approach what you do, not in the tools you
    > use to do it. And, frankly, if you wish to artificially limit your use of
    > tools, all you are doing is hobbling yourself.

    You know what?

    Start your own kernel (or split one off from Linux - that's what the GPL
    is all about), and we'll see where you are in ten years. If kernel
    debuggers are so much better, then you'll be quite well off, and you can
    prove your silly opinions by _showing_ them right.

    In the meantime, I've shown what my opinions are worth. Take a look, any
    day. Available at your nearest ftp-site.

    Talk is cheap. If you want to convince me, do the WORK.

    Linus

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:39    [W:6.193 / U:0.008 seconds]