    SubjectRe: Linux 2.2.18pre4
    Date
    Horst von Brand wrote:

    > OK, OK, OK. It is by now abundantly clear that NFSv3 is a high-priority
    > item for lots of people out there. But just complaining about it not being
    > in the kernel just generates ill will.

    Think Alan has made that clear. The way I read things the nfsv2 stuff needs
    to be split out, into sets of small independent patches. This lets Alan
    audit and control any bad patches easily. The nfsv3 changes should not
    effect anything unless they are selected in the kernel build.

    Comments?

    Ed Tomlinson <tomlins@cam.org>

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:38    [W:2.528 / U:0.236 seconds]