    SubjectRe: Availability of kdb

    On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, J. Dow wrote:

    > > [ Insert a silent minute to contemplate the beaty of the world here. ]
    >
    > Properly contemplated and I wonder at the hypocrisy of using a compiler
    > or an assembler instead of carefully hand crafted bits on a blank disk.

    You know, Dow, if I were to see any code from you, rather than just hot
    air, I might be more inclined to listen.

    Yeah, if you want a carpenter that works with his _teeth_, then go right
    ahead.

    Feel free to ignore my arguments. But _please_ also feel free to stop
    filling my mailbox with inane and stupid comments.

    Linus

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:38    [W:0.019 / U:211.828 seconds]